I am so proud of the fun our team creates for the kids but at the same time we provide enormous benefits where kids learn all the basic skills so they can be active and healthy for life. They participate on a team, playing matches each week and learn amazing life skills that will change their lives in such a positive way. There is not a better combination that provides, physical, social, intellectual and emotional well being!
Our Vision: To Live. To Love. To Learn. To Leave a Legacy.
- 1000 children and youth participated in our program
- 10,000 volunteer hours
- 6 pros were Tennis Canada certified
- Created Tennis on the Streets program where we bring the program and equipment to parks where kids have no transportation
- Physical literacy scores have increased in all participants
- 85% retention rate of kids returning each year
- girls only leagues for all ages 6 -18 years
Based on our 7 core values we have developed a leadership program that changes lives on and off the court.
Tennis lessons and matches played each week encourages a positive environment where all teams have fun and see progress at each session.
Assessment of all students at beginning and end of program each year to ensure the correct programs are in place to encourage confidence and a healthy lifestyle.